School ID Card Systems
Multi-application campus student ID cards enhance visual identification and create a single way to access a variety systems and services; increasing efficiency for students and increasing revenues for your campus.
- Enable student access to dorms, labs, classrooms, parking and events
- Allow students to check out library books, purchase meals and get cash from ATMs
- Ensure secure login to local networks and databases
- Integrate seamlessly with existing campus management systems
Issuers around the world trust Datacard Group to create highly successful card programs.
Here is why:
- Essential benefits. We help establish programs that maximize security and optimize efficiency while reducing risk and total cost of operation.
- Superior security. We enable customers to create highly secure identity documents that protect people, facilities, networks and other critical resources.
- Best practices. As a central figure in highly secure programs worldwide, Datacard has deep knowledge of industry best practices and can give customers direct access to it.
- Comprehensive portfolio. Our solutions include innovative software, reliable hardware, secure supplies and expert service with a global footprint.
- Collaborative approach. Datacard collaborates with leading school and campus integrators to provide complete solutions for all types of campuses.
- Flexibility. Flexibility is critical for meeting specific needs. Our solutions can easily adapt to new requirements, technologies and processes.
Spring Lake Park School District Case Study
Datacard Group helped improve the security of school ID badges issued to over 5000 students, 600 staff and day-to-day visitors in the Spring Lake Park School District. The solution included ID Works software and CD800 card printers at three badge printing centers.