School ID Card Systems
Student IDs help create a safe campus environment. Designed with school colors and mascots, they boost school spirit. Plus, student ID cards enable transactions for a variety of school activities.
- Control access to school facilities, restricted areas and extracurricular events
- Manage checkout of books, supplies and other equipment
- Automate attendance tracking
- Integrate with existing student account databases
Issuers around the world trust Datacard Group to create highly successful card programs.
Here is why:
- Essential benefits. We help establish programs that maximize security and optimize efficiency while reducing risk and total cost of operation.
- Superior security. We enable customers to create highly secure identity documents that protect people, facilities, networks and other critical resources.
- Best practices. As a central figure in highly secure programs worldwide, Datacard has deep knowledge of industry best practices and can give customers direct access to it.
- Comprehensive portfolio. Our solutions include innovative software, reliable hardware, secure supplies and expert service with a global footprint.
- Collaborative approach. Datacard collaborates with leading school and campus integrators to provide complete solutions for all types of campuses.
- Flexibility. Flexibility is critical for meeting specific needs. Our solutions can easily adapt to new requirements, technologies and processes.
Spring Lake Park School District Case Study
Datacard Group helped improve the security of school ID badges issued to over 5000 students, 600 staff and day-to-day visitors in the Spring Lake Park School District. The solution included ID Works software and CD800 card printers at three badge printing centers.