Print Medical & Healthcare ID Cards
Issue attractive, durable and secure patient or visitor IDs - quickly and cost-effectively – with Datacard® solutions.
With Datacard Solutions, Healthcare providers can:
- Track patient activity, monitor visitor access, maximize inventory control and automate operations with machine-readable technologies such as magnetic stripes, bar codes and smart chips
- Use cards for tracking patient activity, confirming patient eligibility, maximizing inventory control, and protecting confidential records
- Create specialized IDs for cashless payment in the cafeteria or gift shop
Healthcare providers around the world trust Datacard Group to create highly successful card programs. Here is why:
- Essential benefits. We help establish programs that maximize security and optimize efficiency while reducing risk and total cost of operation.
- Superior security. We enable customers to create highly secure identity documents that protect people, facilities, networks and other critical resources.
- Best practices. As a central figure in highly secure programs worldwide, Datacard has deep knowledge of industry best practices and can give customers direct access to it.
- Comprehensive portfolio. Our solutions include innovative software, reliable hardware, secure supplies and expert service with a global footprint.
- Collaborative approach. Datacard collaborates with customers, working on-site and side-by-side to solve complex problems.
- Flexibility. Flexibility is critical for meeting specific needs. Our solutions can easily adapt to new requirements, technologies and processes.
- Smooth deployment. Refined in the most demanding environments, our solutions help ensure smooth integration and installation, so they can be deployed with confidence.
- Extensive experience. Every day, our solutions are used to personalize and deliver 10 million cards and five million smart cards.
- Global footprint. We assist customers with a world-class service and support network that spans 120 countries.
Datacard Group works hard to help you take on new challenges in a rapidly changing healthcare market.
- Increase safety and security by securing access to patient records, lab results, facilities and restricted areas.
- Reduce costs by automating access control, eligibility verification, inventory management, patient registration and time and attendance.
- Confirm patient eligibility for health insurance coverage, pharmacy prescriptions and doctor’s orders.
- Track every patient interaction with your healthcare network, enabling you to offer special marketing incentives.
- Make critical patient information securely available to clinicians at the point of care.
- Strengthen patient loyalty with personalized cards and personalized mailings that target specific groups of people, drive frequent visitor programs and allow you to track facility and program usage.
- Create specialized transaction IDs for cashless payment in the cafeteria or gift shop, prepayment accounts, or flex spend stored value cards.