SD360 Card Printer
Introducing the New Look of Leadership
View More Images
- Save time with automatic two-sided card printing
- Increase productivity with industry-leading print speeds
- Produce vibrant and crisp images with TrueMatch™ technology
- Greatly reduce the possibility of jamming with TruePick™ card handling
Issue secure credentials more easily with automatic two-sided printing.
Create customized cards and badges with automatic two-sided printing. The SD360 card printer produces outstanding, dual-sided ID cards that are both visually impressive and easy to produce.
Superior speed for higher productivity.
Reduce the hassle of jamming with Datacard’s exclusive TruePick™ card handling. Work time and efficiency can both be increased with the SD360 card printer, which produces clean credentials at industry-leading speeds.
New technology prints brighter, high-quality images.
Impress cardholders with the crisp, clean images and vibrant colors printed by the SD360 card printer. Datacard’s exclusive TrueMatch™ printing technology closely matches the colors on your card to the colors on your screen. Produce two-sided cards in full-color, up to 256 shades per color panel.
Intuitive operation simplifies card printing.
There’s very little learning curve with the SD360 card printer. Printer operations are easy to understand with the help of the intuitive soft-touch LCD panel. Load cards, replace supplies and access all the industry-leading features from one location on the compact SD360 printer, which includes a built-in 100-card input hopper and 25-card output hopper.
All the right connections for easy set-up
Standard, built-in Ethernet and US ports, and the browser-based Printer Manager, help you integrate the SD360 printer into just about any application or typical IT environment.
- Magnetic stripe encoding
- Smart card personalization
- Extended 100-card output hopper
- Extended 200-card input hopper
- Kensington® security lock for printer
See the product data sheet for a full list of features and options.
- Print technology
- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
- Print capabilities
- One- or two-sided, edge-to-edge printing
- Full-color and monochrome printing capability
- Alphanumeric text, logos and digitized signatures; 1D/2D bar code images
- Printer pooling/sharing (available soon)
- Print resolution
- 300 dots per inch, 256 shades per color panel
- Print speed
- Full-color: up to 200 cards per hour, one-sided (YMCKT*); up to 155 cards per hour, two-sided (YMCKT-K)
- Monochrome: up to 830 cards per hour, one-sided (black HQ)
- Card capacity
- Automatic feed: 100-card input for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards; 25-card output standard
- Manual feed: 1-card input; 5-card output for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards (SD260)
- Physical dimensions
- L 21.2 in. x W 6.9 in. x H 8.8 in. (53.9 cm x 17.5 cm x 22.4 cm)
- 12.0 lbs (5.4 kg) (depending on options)
- Operating system support for printer driver
- Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Server® 2008 (64 bit)
- Windows XP SP3 / Windows Server 2003 R2 (32 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) certified
- Environment/energy-saving features
- Biodegradable supply cores made with EcoPure® additive
- Recyclable enclosure plastics (marked with recycle symbol per Resin Identification Code)
- Recyclable packaging
- Included with printer
- Printer driver CD, Quick Install Guide and warranty
- Free ID Works® Intro identification software
- Cleaning pen
- Cleaning roller spindle
- USB cable
- Power supply
- Power cord (region-specific)
- 30-month standard depot warranty
- 30-month printhead warranty (no pass restrictions)
See the product data sheet for a full list of specifications.