Authorized service providers are available to help you plan and implement your card program
Datacard Group and our network of authorized service providers have technical experts that have planned thousands of implementations just like yours. When you invest in implementation planning services, you reduce risks, avoid surprises and eliminate the frustration of trial-and-error experimentation.
Yet implementation planning is much more than a service. It is a comprehensive strategy that leverages the expertise of seasoned service professionals. It identifies potential issues proactively and helps reveal other products or services that will help make your implementation successful. Planning also establishes benchmarks for efficiency, so you can make sure new systems deliver the results you expect.
Prior to implementation, a rigorous planning process helps ensure that you have selected the right system and the right personalization technologies for your market. These are just some of the steps involved in the process:
- Comparing system specifications with your expectations for speed and throughput
- Preparing sample output for your inspection
- Continually communicating the status of your implementation
- Training your operators to understand the details of your system operation
- Providing support to answer questions you may encounter after implementation
Please contact us to learn more about this service and to find out if it is available in your area.