DCL65 Desktop Card Laser Personalization System
Secure, convenient card issuance
The DCL65 desktop card laser personalization system delivers sophisticated laser engraving and encoding capabilities in an easy-to-use design. Engineered to provide one of the most secure personalization technologies available, it is ideal for distributed issuance of national IDs, driver’s licenses and other highly secure cards.
- Defend cards against counterfeiting, fraud and forgery.
- Ensure fast training with industry-standard interfaces.
- Conserve space with a compact footprint.
World-class card security
Accommodate a wide range of specialized security applications with your choice of changeable laser image (CLI) or multiple laser image (MLI) technology.
Outstanding system security
Protect the card issuance process with a locked card input tray, keyed system access, user authentication and an integrated card counter. Laser engraving also eliminates the risk of throwing away used print ribbons that contain sensitive cardholder information.
Convenient, easy design
The DCL65 system features industry-standard interfaces used in ID card programs worldwide, so operators can be trained quickly. The system is also designed for easy service access, which helps ensure maximum uptime.
The DCL65 system fits easily on the desktop in an office environment.
Modular components minimize routine maintenance, and the Class 1 laser meets universal safety and operational standards for reliable performance.
The self-contained system runs with a single internal PC, which reduces total cost of ownership, minimizes potential failure points and accelerates configuration and setup.
See the product data sheet for a full list of features and options.
- Card format:
- ISO/IEC, ID-I size
- Card materials:
- ABS, composite, PVC, PETG, Polycarbonate
- Card input tray:
- 350-card capacity
- Card output tray:
- 20-card capacity
- Up to 120 cards per hour
- System dimensions:
- 21.6 in. (L) x 25.6 in. (W) x 19.9 in. (H)
- 672 mm x 465 mm x 403 mm
- System weight:
- 194 lbs. (45 kg)
- Electrical requirements:
- 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 650 W
- Operating environment:
- 60°F to 82°F (13°C to 28°C)
- 30% to 80% non-condensing humidity
- 10/100 Mbit Ethernet: USB 2.0 connection
- Noise level:
- < 70 dB
- CE marked
- Class 1 laser product
- Laser engraving resolution:
- Vector and raster graphics — up to 1600 dpi 10 W air cooled DPSS laser source
- Magnetic stripe encoding:
- Tracks 1, 2, 3 and TRANSAC
- Hi and Lo coercivity
- Air vacuum:
- Integrated air vacuum with active carbon filter
- PC operation:
- Single PC (embedded within the system)
- Personalization available:
- Laser engraving
- XY registration system
- OCR/OCV vision system
- Card flipper
- Magnetic stripe encoding
- Contact smart card
- Contactless smart card
See the product data sheet for a full list of specifications.