CE870 Instant Issuance System Support
Please contact the sales and service provider in your geographic area to help you with your technical questions.
Click here to locate your Datacard sales and service representative.
For immediate assistance Datacard has Customer Support Centers that are available to serve customers in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific regions. We will be able to provide you with the authorized service provider nearest you.
- Americas, CardWizard Support +1 800.568.4598 or +1 952.988.1512
- Americas +1 800.328.3996 or +1 952.988.2316
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) +44 1489555627
- Asia Pacific +852 2821 0126
XPS Card Printer firmware D3.14.8-6 is used only on D3 main control boards.
The firmware can be installed on the SD260L, SD360, CD800, CD820, CE840 and CE870 Card Printers listed below. The instructions for updating firmware are included in this download. Please read and understand all instructions before upgrading the printer’s firmware.
- SD260L - Serial Numbers after D11000
- SD360 - Serial Numbers after B17000
- CD800 - Serial Numbers after C20000
- CD820 - All Serial Numbers
- CE840 - All Serial Numbers
- CE870 - All Serial Numbers
The firmware update utility supports the following operating systems:
- Windows 8, 32 and 64 bit
- Windows 7, 32 and 64 bit
- Windows XP with SP3, 32 bit
- Windows 2003 Server, 32 bit
- Windows 2008 Server 32 and 64 bit
This guide provides quick installation information for the CE870 Instant Issuance System.
This manual provides administrator information for the CE870 Instant Issuance System. The manual includes:
- Advanced system information used by administrators or other professionals responsible for printing cards.
- Detailed installation instructions.
- How to perform advanced maintenance and troubleshooting tasks.
This manual provides user information for the CE870 Instant Issuance System. The manual includes:
- An overview of printer components and options, and a description of the system label.
- How to use the printer, including how to power the printer on and off, how to use the front panel and LCD menus, card processing basics, how to print a test card, and how to load and replace supplies.
- How to perform routine maintenance and troubleshooting tasks
Repackaging Guide for CE System Embosser.
Repackaging Guide for CE870 Printers