CE870 Instant Issuance System Support
Please contact the sales and service provider in your geographic area to help you with your technical questions.
Click here to locate your Datacard sales and service representative.
For immediate assistance Datacard has Customer Support Centers that are available to serve customers in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific regions. We will be able to provide you with the authorized service provider nearest you.
- Americas, CardWizard Support +1 800.568.4598 or +1 952.988.1512
- Americas +1 800.328.3996 or +1 952.988.2316
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) +44 1489555627
- Asia Pacific +852 2821 0126
This firmware has the ShellShock vulnerability patch fix and can only be installed on the SD260L, SD360, SD460, CD800, CD800 with Laminator, CD820, CE840 and CE870 Card Printers which have the D3 main control board installed. The instructions for updating firmware are included in this download. Please read and understand all instructions before upgrading the printer’s firmware. If using the Datacard XPS Card Printer Driver and SDK, we recommend downloading the latest version available.
The firmware update utility supports the following operating systems (latest service pack recommended):
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
This guide provides quick installation information for the CE870 Instant Issuance System.
This manual provides administrator information for the CE870 Instant Issuance System. The manual includes:
- Advanced system information used by administrators or other professionals responsible for printing cards.
- Detailed installation instructions.
- How to perform advanced maintenance and troubleshooting tasks.
This manual provides user information for the CE870 Instant Issuance System. The manual includes:
- An overview of printer components and options, and a description of the system label.
- How to use the printer, including how to power the printer on and off, how to use the front panel and LCD menus, card processing basics, how to print a test card, and how to load and replace supplies.
- How to perform routine maintenance and troubleshooting tasks
Repackaging Guide for CE System Embosser.