The Datacard® 275 card personalization system enables hospitals and other cost-conscious healthcare providers to emboss plastic cards for quick and accurate patient identification and charge tracking. The system is fast, quiet and highly reliable.
- Identify patient documents with one imprint.
- Improve staff productivity.
- Expect easy installation and operation.
- 93-character embossing wheel
- Dual operating mode (online or offline)
- On-board error checking with auto recovery
- Automatic card counting; two card counters
- Automatic card feed
- 200-card input hopper
- RS-232 communications
- 2-line by 40-character message display
- Nine stored formats
- Password access
- Security keylock on system cabinet
- Pop-up keyboard
- Detached typewriter-style keyboard
- Wristband/label printer
- Printer interface
- 327X or 5256 internal communication interface
- Print drivers for Microsoft® Windows® 95, 98, NT® 4.0 and 2000 Professional
- User prompts in language of choice
- CR-80 or CR-50 card capability
- Datacard® ID Works® Identification Software
- Physical dimensions with output hopper: 25.0 in. x 17.75 in. x 16.5 in. (635 mm x 451 mm x 412 mm)
- Footprint: 15.0 in. x 14.74 in. (381 mm x 375 mm)
- Weight: 80 lbs. (36.3 kg)
- Embossing speed: Up to 280 cards per hour
- Electrical requirements: 120V, 50/60 Hz
- Plastic cards accepted: CR-80, 0.020 in. to 0.030 in. thickness (0.51 mm to 0.76 mm); CR-50, 0.020 in. to 0.030 in. thickness (0.51 mm to 0.76 mm)
- Agency approvals: UL, CE, cUL, FCC certified