295 Card Personalization System
Fast patient ID issuance
The Datacard® 295 card personalization system gives healthcare providers a fast, secure way to issue attractive patient IDs and other high-impact personalized cards that build your brand, improve the patient experience and help reduce costs.
- Strengthen your image with graphics and logos.
- Implement powerful patient ID programs.
- Minimize your capital investment.
- Fast, versatile capabilities
Issue high-quality patient ID cards imprinted with a choice of embossed characters, bar codes, logos, text, graphics, encoded magnetic stripes and smart card chips. Use magnetic stripe encoding, bar code printing and smart card personalization technologies to store patient data and accelerate customer service.
- Modular design
Minimize capital investment with the system’s modular design. Start with embossing, adding other capabilities as you need them.
- Streamlined data conversion
Save time and money with robust software that lets you convert existing data to graphics or encoding without modifying your hospital information system.
- 93-character embossing wheel
- Dual operating mode (online or offline)
- Error recovery software
- Automatic card counter
- RS-232 communications
- 2-line by 40-character message display
- Nine stored formats
- Password access
- Security keylock on system cabinet
- Print drivers for Microsoft® Windows® 95, 98, NT® 4.0, 2000 Professional and XP operating systems
- UltraGrafix® printing module - Add single-color photos, logos, text and other graphics to your cards to differentiate your business.
- 327X or 5256 internal communication interface
- Printer interface
- Pop-up keyboard
- Detached typewriter-style keyboard
- Aluminum card embossing
- CR-80 or CR-50 card capability
- Automatic card feed
- 200-card input hopper
- Security keylock on input hopper
- Variety of card output configurations
- Magnetic stripe encoding
- Color topping
- Smart card personalization
- Data conversion utility software
- Datacard® ID Works® identification software
- User prompts in language of choice
See the product data sheet for a full list of features and options.
- Embossing speed: Up to 380 cards per hour
- Dimensions (with output hopper): L 25.0 in. x W 17.75 in. x H 16.5 in. (635 mm x 451 mm x 412 mm)
- Footprint: 15.0 in. x 14.74 in. (381 mm x 375 mm), 19.75 in. x 15.5 in. (502 mm x 394 mm) with color topping module, 21.25 in. x 14.75 in. (540 mm x 375 mm) with extended cabinet
- Weight: 80 lbs. (36.3 kg), 123.0 lbs. (55.8 kg) with topper, 111.0 lbs. (50.4 kg) with extended cabinet
- Electrical requirements: 120V, 50/60 Hz; 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Cards accepted: CR-80, 0.020 in. to 0.030 in. thick (0.51 mm to 0.76 mm); CR-50, 0.020 in. to 0.030 in. thick (0.51 mm to 0.76 mm)
- Agency approvals: UL, CE, TUV GS, FCC, CSA
See the product data sheet for a full list of specifications.
Datacard® Certified Supplies featuring Intelligent Supplies Technology