Assemble the Printer and Laminator
- Locate the interconnect cable in the cable routing area of the laminator and make sure that it remains accessible.
- Open the laminator access door.
- Slide the printer locking lever in the laminator to the left to position the mounting lock in the unlocked state.
- Lift the printer over the laminator and align the pins on the laminator with the holes on the underside of the printer.
- Press down on the printer carefully, but firmly, to position it.
- Push the printer locking lever to the right to lock the printer onto the laminator. Make sure that the printer is securely locked to the laminator.
- Close the laminator access door.
- Connect the interconnect cable from the laminator to the lower port on the printer.
Power On the Laminator and Card Printer
- Plug in the laminator power cable at the back of the laminator and connect the laminator to a facility power source.
- Plug in the card printer power cable and connect the printer to a facility power source.
- Press the Power button on the front panel of the card printer to power on both the printer and the laminator. The light on the laminator displays a solid green and the front panel LCD of the card printer displays Ready when both the printer and laminator are ready.